青草曾说你无时无刻不在.
The wind once said you were buried in the dust.
风儿曾说你埋没于尘.
Ah, but I am.
我啊,可是我啊.
I can't always see you.
总是看不到你.
Maybe the spring breeze will bury you in the grass.
或许春风将你埋进草间.
Lemon hides you under plum wine.
柠檬将你掩饰于梅酒下.
Lotus leaves hide you in time.
莲叶将你藏匿于时间.
Ah, summer, hot summer.
夏天啊,热烈的夏天.
The weeds in my heart always grow wildly at this time.
内心的野草总在这时疯长.
I can't help it. You always find me.
按捺不住啊,总被你发现.
It's a night with secrets.
蕴含着秘密的夜晚啊.
Please don't abandon me.
请不要遗弃我.
Please don't abandon me.
请不要抛弃我.
Please don't dislike me.
请不要厌恶我.
If you can.
如果可以的话.
Please give me a cordate telos/ma.
请还是赠我一枝夜来香吧.
At that time, there was always a fluttering cicada and golden wind.
在那时总有悠悠的蝉鸣,金色的风.
The beauty of farmland is even better than flowers.
农田的美甚至胜过了花.
The leaves of the branches began to wither.
枝头的叶开始枯败.
Please join me in picking fruit under the tree.
还和我一起在树下捡果实吧.
The moonlight is always so beautiful, it always sneaks into the doors and windows of my house.
月色总那么美好,总在悄悄的时候钻进我家的门窗.
The street lamp is so unclear.
路灯也是那么不清晰.
Clearly it is so yellow.
明明是那样的昏黄.
Autumn wind can't understand me and can't accept me.
秋风不能理解我,不能接纳我.
I